Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in .../vb/api/node.php on line 2727 Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in .../vb/api/node.php on line 2735 Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in .../vb/api/node.php on line 2751 Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in .../vb/api/node.php on line 2776 Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in .../vb/api/content/channel.php on line 304 Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in .../vb/api/content/channel.php on line 336 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in .../vb5/route/channel.php on line 72 Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb/api/route.php on line 230 Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in .../vb5/route.php on line 160 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in .../vb5/route/channel.php on line 72 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in .../vb5/route/channel.php on line 72 Notice: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in .../vb/db/querybuilder.php on line 504 Warning: Use of undefined constant starter - assumed 'starter' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 48 Warning: Use of undefined constant starter - assumed 'starter' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 23 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template/runtime.php on line 464 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template/runtime.php on line 508 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template/runtime.php on line 464 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template/runtime.php on line 508 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template/runtime.php on line 464 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template/runtime.php on line 508 Warning: Use of undefined constant showInlineMod - assumed 'showInlineMod' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 18 Warning: Use of undefined constant rank - assumed 'rank' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 101 Warning: Use of undefined constant joindate - assumed 'joindate' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 106 Warning: Use of undefined constant posts - assumed 'posts' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 107 Warning: Use of undefined constant user - assumed 'user' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 164 Warning: Use of undefined constant timezoneoffset - assumed 'timezoneoffset' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 164 I have successfully completed my Slayer challenge - Discussion Boards

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have successfully completed my Slayer challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have successfully completed my Slayer challenge

Wave 35 jads can't be flinched, so even if your snarky about prayer switching , you'll be required to RuneScape gold do it for at a minimum of one jad. Smokey's method of standing in the west and walking toward the jad needed. Sit on NE side of the rock and then use the invulnerability crystals as soon as you can.

Attack jad once so you can set an ominous dreadnip over it, then mage the meleer to death. Jad will then be the only thing that can strike you. Haraken's head is only able to spawn on the W,E,and S sides.

I have successfully completed my Slayer challenge. The challenge is over. I took up Sumona's challenge of slaying the famous Kalphite Queen. Clicking my sig image will show my stats to help you remember.

Full void gear, mage Helm, amulet of Fury and a ring of slaying the classic cape. Forum members, I'd appreciate your suggestions and input about how I can best go about this endeavor without failure.

Okay , everybody, get ready for your down-votes, because I have a second problem to ask... I own one of those treasure chests from Carnillean Rising, as I'm sure that many of you have as well. It's been in my bank since I've completed the quest since I'm unsure of the mechanism behind it or buy old school runescape gold what to do with it.

Working...
X
Notice: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in .../vb/db/querybuilder.php on line 706 Notice: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in .../vb/db/querybuilder.php on line 707