Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in .../vb/api/node.php on line 2727 Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in .../vb/api/node.php on line 2735 Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in .../vb/api/node.php on line 2751 Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in .../vb/api/node.php on line 2776 Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in .../vb/api/content/channel.php on line 304 Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in .../vb/api/content/channel.php on line 336 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in .../vb5/route/channel.php on line 72 Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb/api/route.php on line 230 Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in .../vb5/route.php on line 160 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in .../vb5/route/channel.php on line 72 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in .../vb5/route/channel.php on line 72 Notice: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in .../vb/db/querybuilder.php on line 504 Warning: Use of undefined constant starter - assumed 'starter' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 48 Warning: Use of undefined constant starter - assumed 'starter' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 23 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template/runtime.php on line 464 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template/runtime.php on line 508 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template/runtime.php on line 464 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template/runtime.php on line 508 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template/runtime.php on line 464 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template/runtime.php on line 508 Warning: Use of undefined constant showInlineMod - assumed 'showInlineMod' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 18 Warning: Use of undefined constant rank - assumed 'rank' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 101 Warning: Use of undefined constant joindate - assumed 'joindate' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 106 Warning: Use of undefined constant posts - assumed 'posts' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 107 Warning: Use of undefined constant user - assumed 'user' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 164 Warning: Use of undefined constant timezoneoffset - assumed 'timezoneoffset' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 164 The split dragon tooth is the same, but it needs 60 dungeoneering - Discussion Boards

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The split dragon tooth is the same, but it needs 60 dungeoneering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The split dragon tooth is the same, but it needs 60 dungeoneering

The Arcane Pulse Necklace does 5% magic damage. That brings the max damage of fire blast to the 168th level Seriously? What are the odds of reaching that number? It's not really helpful. I'd rather have a wizard mind bomb and magic amulet which is so much easier to OSRS gold obtain.

Arcane bomb necklace 10 percent magic boost, and again, wizard brain bomb. This necklace provides the ability to fire blast up to 176 level. However, this necklace is useless in PVP. When you die, and you will, you'll lose all 15k tokens that you have saved. I for one won't be receiving another 15k tokens.

Arcane stream: better for members, but still below par. Prayer Necklaces Twisted bird necklace It is not very effective in pvp. I don't bring an array of bones whenever I delay my next attack. But, it could be helpful in fighting monsters.

The split dragon tooth is the same, but it needs 60 dungeoneering. It's okay for members, I think. Demon horn: You need 90 dungeoneering: by cheap RuneScape gold that time, I could have gathered so many prayer potions to last me a lifetime.Non-category. Longbow sight: Decent, in fact, very good.
Working...
X
Notice: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in .../vb/db/querybuilder.php on line 504