Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in .../vb/api/node.php on line 2727 Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in .../vb/api/node.php on line 2735 Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in .../vb/api/node.php on line 2751 Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in .../vb/api/node.php on line 2776 Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in .../vb/api/content/channel.php on line 304 Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in .../vb/api/content/channel.php on line 336 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in .../vb5/route/channel.php on line 72 Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb/api/route.php on line 230 Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in .../vb5/route.php on line 160 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in .../vb5/route/channel.php on line 72 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in .../vb5/route/channel.php on line 72 Notice: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in .../vb/db/querybuilder.php on line 504 Warning: Use of undefined constant starter - assumed 'starter' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 48 Warning: Use of undefined constant starter - assumed 'starter' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 23 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template/runtime.php on line 464 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template/runtime.php on line 508 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template/runtime.php on line 464 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template/runtime.php on line 508 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template/runtime.php on line 464 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template/runtime.php on line 508 Warning: Use of undefined constant showInlineMod - assumed 'showInlineMod' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 18 Warning: Use of undefined constant rank - assumed 'rank' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 101 Warning: Use of undefined constant joindate - assumed 'joindate' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 106 Warning: Use of undefined constant posts - assumed 'posts' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 107 Warning: Use of undefined constant user - assumed 'user' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 164 Warning: Use of undefined constant timezoneoffset - assumed 'timezoneoffset' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 164 Does the webpage ever work? - Discussion Boards

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the webpage ever work?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the webpage ever work?

Since 2k is trying to finesse ppl to invest additional money for MT NBA 2K21 a sport that is gonna be just like 2k20... I'd rather stick wit my elite 2k20 account til next gen with gym and my maxed builds as opposed to start over at rookie for 4 weeks and then only begin at novice again on next gen lol. Also maybe when they see their sales are shit they'll fix up (even tho this will not be true cuZ most ppl will still buy it), but unless they do something drastic I'm not paying extra for a game I'll barely even play for a few months after I have the EXACT same game

The lack of new ports, options, and construct layout are my qualms. I do not care too much how the game appears . I need fresh menus, interfaces, build options, better gameplay... that kinda thing. Take out expert two spam, post scoring cheese on 100% contested shots, godly screens where pickdodger does nothing. So many straightforward things could be added and taken away to impress me but nope.

They are not releasing any news about the other styles. If they are prepared, they would have teased them months prior to not 2 weeks before the matches release.What's the purpose of calling them outside after the games release anyway? Everyone's attention will be concentrated into enjoying the sport that they overpaid for and the expectation of the next gen 2k21.

Exactly, the one I made came together with the badge divide of 1/27/21/8. I intend on using it since the 2 guard for 3's and ProAm. I played with going down since it can eventually speedboost (gym rat or 96 overall).Yeah and 27 badges is similar to pure sharps 30 from last year when quickdraw is removed. Add in flooring general/dimer and you're reay hard to miss.

Yeah I played a few similar shooting assembles to test badges some. I just tried the elastic release once and obtained something similar. That game I had been attempting the shot adhere more. I'm awaiting 2kLab's badge analyzing. If shooting will demand higher stats (through Mike Wang's tweet), then I am wondering if they buffed the badges.Dunno in the event that you played in presentation but for me personally every marginally early/late shot triggered flexible release. Not sure if it is a bug, or Cheap NBA 2K21 MT they buffed badge. Either way fine way to spend few extra badges.

Working...
X
Notice: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in .../vb/db/querybuilder.php on line 504