Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in .../vb/api/node.php on line 2727 Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in .../vb/api/node.php on line 2735 Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in .../vb/api/node.php on line 2751 Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in .../vb/api/node.php on line 2776 Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in .../vb/api/content/channel.php on line 304 Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in .../vb/api/content/channel.php on line 336 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in .../vb5/route/channel.php on line 72 Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb/api/route.php on line 230 Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in .../vb5/route.php on line 160 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in .../vb5/route/channel.php on line 72 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in .../vb5/route/channel.php on line 72 Notice: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in .../vb/db/querybuilder.php on line 504 Warning: Use of undefined constant starter - assumed 'starter' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 48 Warning: Use of undefined constant starter - assumed 'starter' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 23 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template/runtime.php on line 464 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template/runtime.php on line 508 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template/runtime.php on line 464 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template/runtime.php on line 508 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template/runtime.php on line 464 Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template/runtime.php on line 508 Warning: Use of undefined constant showInlineMod - assumed 'showInlineMod' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 18 Warning: Use of undefined constant rank - assumed 'rank' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 101 Warning: Use of undefined constant joindate - assumed 'joindate' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 106 Warning: Use of undefined constant posts - assumed 'posts' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 107 Warning: Use of undefined constant user - assumed 'user' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 164 Warning: Use of undefined constant timezoneoffset - assumed 'timezoneoffset' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/nginx/domains/attorneyetal.com/public/forum/includes/vb5/template.php(329) : eval()'d code on line 164 Looks way better than that Zion cover - Discussion Boards

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks way better than that Zion cover

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks way better than that Zion cover

I have a sharp play an 83 ball control, if I hit 99, I'll have 87 ball control so I will purchase pro dribble moves. I don't wanna mill to 99 if I must remain in a 99 to NBA 2K21 MT Coins possess pro dribble moves. I had much rather just make a new build with 85 ball controller.

Davis has to have great finishing, adequate shooting, decent playmaking and world-class interior defence. To have playmaking that you have to decide on PF. To have decent shooting you have to have green in your pie graph, otherwise you will have approximately 50 and you are able to shoot just from corners and if you know your shot nicely. Red/green pie is the option.Physical - we don't know yet how strength is significant in 2k21. I enjoy vertical/speed to get bigs, but accounts can also be excellent.

Upgrade close shot, driving dunk and standing dunk - you will have 7 completing badges. Will equip large individual contact dunks. Shooting - 3pt, mid range, free throw. Should be 14 - enough to be able to green everything. Playmaking - that is all up to you. If you'd like really Davis, you are able to go with article moves. I would personally go for pass accuracy and ball handling, and include a little bit to article moves to possess 5 playmaking badges.

Defence - interior, all rebounds, block, lateral quickness. Either go for perimeter defence, or split up the remaining parameters between it and steal. Should have 20 defensive badges.Height - 6'10. Weight - up for you. May go slightly above medium to possess greater inside defence. Wingspan - max.If that you would like to go for longer completing rather than playmaking, make him C. forever, Im not a fan of completing unless you can equip contact dunks.

ADs really difficult to build - that I created a 6'9 Glass Cleaning Finisher with slasher takeover and maxed shooting, so it told me my construct is similar to AD but he can not take outside always like AD but the defense and interior game is very similar to AD. Or you can do like the OP stated and make a glass shot but will lack on inside game. There is no ideal build for Cheap NBA 2K21 MT him will have to pick between red with either finishing, shooting, or playmaking and try to balance him according to your favorite play style.
Working...
X
Notice: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in .../vb/db/querybuilder.php on line 504